Social Impact Measurement & Management
HDC’s Impact Goals
We strive to improve outcomes for stakeholders in four critical areas:
Increased housing attainability.
Greater environmental sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint.
Improved mental and physical health of residents.
Enriched local economy.
Impact Motivated→Impact Committed→ Impact Certified
Housing Diversity Corporation is actively engaged in the social impact measurement and management process. We have partnered with social impact thought leader, Sopact and used Actionable Impact Management (AIM) guides to define our impact strategy.
- Aligned strategy and metrics to the programs, identified stakeholders.
- Correlated indicators with multiple standards such as United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, Impact Management Project, Aeris, and GIIN-IRIS+
- Designed metrics survey. Aligned outcome metrics with system data to obtain complete impact learning.
- Collected data based on the five dimensions of impact and worked to reach as many stakeholders as possible. ~100 stakeholders have responded. 20%+ and counting (June 2021)
Steps in Progress
- Analyzing, learning, and demonstrating impact.
- Creating impact report of all impact insight (end of July).
- Defining impact experiments to maximize impact.